1 in stock
Abstract, Nude, Portrait
Shipping costs are included in the price, ArtSTAC offers only Express shipping. The artwork is packed in a custom made plywood box. Artworks are fully insured.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE ALL ARTWORKS WITH DHL EXPRESS.
SHIPPING IS FREE
DELIVERY TIME 2 WORKING DAYS
SHIPPING IN ESTONIA WITH OMNIVA COURRIER AND SHIPPING IS FREE.
To buy an artwork, you have to click on the button « ADD TO CART » which is found on all artwork pages. You will then be redirected to your Cart. Once you have clicked 'Proceed', we will ask for your details to
In case you don't see the button «ADD TO CART». Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is of course to make sure that you have the best experience with ArtSTAC, but we never know what might happen. Here are a few possibilities:
That's a shame, but it happens! You have 14 days after delivery of the work to let us know. We will organize and cover the costs of the return. You will be refunded once the artwork has been returned.
Contact us as soon as you notice the damage. Take photos to show us the current state of the work and we will make a decision together.
According to the extent of the damage, we can either repair the work, or you can return it and you will be refunded. ArtSTAC covers the costs of repair and transport in case of damage during delivery.
You will be refunded after the work has been returned.
The works are packaged by our specialist of delivery and take care to make sure the work is properly protected. Painting is shipped in custom made plywood box.
After the payment has been processed, delivery takes 2-3 days on average, which leaves time for packaging and shipping.
Depending on the destination and the size of the work, we use delivery company DHL.
Zhuravel Tony (19.03.1963, Orsha, Vitebsk region), Belarusian artist. He graduated from Vitebsk Art Institute (1992). In 1997 he became a member of Belarusian Union of Artists. Lives in Orsha.
Tony Zhuravel’s painting style incorporates a layering effect. His method interleaves textures, blending color and a subjective atmosphere within her imagery. He paints using unpredictable palettes, a spectrum of color. Indeed, his surprising use of color has become a distinctive attribute of his work.
Tony’s abstract western landscapes experiment with this concept of the horizon; austere western prairie bonded with a shifting sky. So much more than just a thin line, his imagery reveals the horizon’s intricate variety in rich layers and unusual colors.
All the consequences of an unaffected invention that results from intuitive strokes on the canvas.
Zhuravel s art occupies a unique position in the school of Vitebsk, Belarus.
Nouvelle École artistique de Vitebsk
He doesn’t oscillate between abstract and figure modes as does de Kooning and Pollock. Tony Zhuravel has become acknowledged as a master of Abstract Expressionism.
Early in the 1990’s Zhuravel decided that Abstraction was not just another to paint. The turn totally to Abstraction was for Zhuravel a matter of professional integrity.
The chief catalyst in Zhuravel’s recognition of abstract art was Willem de Kooning’s paintings.
In 2007 Tony Zhuravel represented Belarus at Venice Bienalle – The most famous abstract painting in which Zhuravel tapped his potential for freewheeling expressionism is “August” the most ambitious painting.
He worked also in color using a variety of techniques, from applying paint thickly with a brush or allowing it to run to scrapping into the surface.
Tony Zhuravel’s works can be found in many state and private collections all over the world.
1988 – republican youth exhibition, Minsk.
1988 – republican youth exhibition, Minsk.
1988 – regional youth exhibition, Vitebsk.
1989 – regional exhibition, Vitebsk.
1990 – international exhibition «Call of Cassandra», Minsk.
1991 – exhibition of Belarusian art in Saudi Arabia.
– republican exhibition «Search – experiment», Minsk;
– republican exhibition of a tapestry, Minsk.
1992 – republican exhibition «110 Years since Y. Kolas’ birth», Minsk.
1992 – 1st exhibition of visual arts «Art-Mark», Vitebsk.
– exhibition «Autumn Open-air», Minsk;
– exhibition of the creative association «Orshitsa», Vitebsk, Art Museum.
1994 – republican exhibition of a tapestry, Polotsk.
– exhibition of the creative association «Orshitsa», Mogilev;
– exhibition of the creative association «Orshitsa», Vitebsk, Art Museum;
– exhibition of the creative association «Orshitsa», Orsha.
1997 – exhibition of the creative association «Orshitsa», Vitebsk, Art Museum.
1996 – republican exhibition of a tapestry, Minsk, National Art Museum.
– exhibition «Ways of Search and Finds», Vitebsk, Exhibition hall of the Union of Artists;
– exhibition «Autumn-99», Vitebsk, Exhibition hall of the Union of Artists.
– exhibition «80 Years to UNOVIS», Vitebsk, Exhibition hall of the Union of Artists;
– exhibition of the creative association «Orshitsa», Vitebsk, Exhibition hall of the Union of Artists.
2008 – republican exhibition «Syabryna», Minsk.
2009 – republican exhibition «ABSTRACT-2009», Minsk.
2010 – republican exhibition «Land Under the White Wings», Vitebsk, CMA.
2011 – art-project «ABSTRACT», Vitebsk, CMA.
2011 – international exhibition «Collegium», Orsha.
2012 – 1st Belarusian triennial exhibition of modern art, Minsk, BelExpo.
– personal exhibition «Horizons», Orsha;
– personal exhibition «Horizons», Minsk.
2006 – exhibition of Vitebsk artists, Smolensk.
2007 – exhibition «ABSTRACT-07», Vitebsk, CMA.
– exhibition «From Marc Chagall to our Time», Smolensk;
– exhibition «THE BEST-08», Vitebsk, CMA;
– personal exhibition, Vitebsk, CMA.
– Venice Biennale, won a special award, representative of Belarus. “AUGUST”
– exhibition of the creative association «Orshitsa», Vitebsk, CMA;
– exhibition «ABSTRACT-2009», Vitebsk, CMA.
– exhibition «Art Space of Vitebsk Region», Minsk;
– exhibition devoted to the 40th anniversary of Vitebsk branch of «BUA», Vitebsk, CMA.
2012 – exhibition of the creative association «Orshitsa», Polotsk, Picture Gallery.
– international exhibition «Collegium», Orsha;
– international exhibition «East – West. Time to Rove», Moscow, CHA;
– exhibition of the Commonwealth Of Independent States «Art of Nations», Moscow, CHA.
2013 – project by N.Pogranovsky «Ecology of Art», Minsk, CMA.
2013 – international exhibition «Collegium», Orsha.
2014 – international exhibition «Collegium», Orsha.
2015 – international exhibition «Collegium», Orsha.
– mobile exhibition to the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Belarus, Orsha, Dubrovno;
– exhibition «Art-alphabet», Vitebsk, Art Museum;
– personal exhibition «Horizons», Moscow, CHA.
Authenticity: Work sold with a certificate of authenticity.